Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Week!

Posted on 11:03 AM by Trimblog

This week has been quite the productive week.  I started potty training Jaxon on Monday which has gone fairly well.  We bought a potty watch which reminds him when to go and plays fun songs. Jaxon has loved it and I would recommend it to anyone trying to potty train. We also made him a sticker chart so anytime he goes he gets a sticker.  When he fills up the whole chart he gets a fish. He's been doing really well and I am excited to only have one kid in diapers.  Claire has started taking steps this week.  She takes a couple steps and then falls down and starts laughing.  She thinks it is the funniest thing in the world.  I give her a couple of weeks before she is walking everywhere.  Being a mom is the greatest.  I love watching the kids grow up and learn new things-even though I wish the time didn't go quite so fast!  :) 

No Response to "Big Week!"

Leave A Reply