Friday, September 18, 2009

Starting School!!

Posted on 7:47 AM by Trimblog

Jaxon started preschool last week. He goes for 2 hours 2 days a week, and he is loving it! His teacher is Miss Cameon--a family friend who we knew in Price. He loves learning and making new friends.

The last time we were with Jeff's family, a family member asked Jaxon if he had made any friends at school and what their names were. Without missing a beat he said, "Optimus". We all got a good laugh at that. I asked him later if he had seen Optimus at preschool that day and he said "I was just teasing." (Duh, mom.) I love being involved and hearing all about his day. We love him and are so proud of him!! He looked so grown up and handsome on his first day.

Jeff has also started another semester of school. He is keeping very busy with 12 hours of school and his regular full time job. I feel like we hardly see him during the week, but I know it will be well worth it. I am so grateful for all he does for us and the the sacrifices he makes! We love you!!

No Response to "Starting School!!"

Leave A Reply