Saturday, October 24, 2009

WItches Night Out

Posted on 10:03 PM by Trimblog

My good friend Ashlee invited me to go to Witches Night Out with her at Gardner Village. I had never been before and really looked forward to it. We both bought new costumes and plan on using them every year. It was really fun getting all decked out for the night. After dinner at Chili's (we had yummy salads and the best white chocolate molten cake), we headed over to Gardner Village. I couldn't believe how many people were there-it was crazy! We had fun walking around and looking at all the shops. We each bought an accessory to add to our costume. There were a lot of interesting people to watch including a lady with a real owl (of course she had to be wearing the same outfit I was in-don't you love that) and others with crazy skin masks and costumes. I had such a great time and enjoyed the laughs and being able to spend time with a good friend. Can't wait to go again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I had a blast hanging out with you that night! You are such a good friend to me and I feel so grateful to have you as a friend and neighbor! I can't wait to go again next year! I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete