Friday, October 10, 2008

LOGAN

Posted on 8:05 PM by Trimblog

We spent conference weekend in Logan, we had a great time. Most of my family made the trip northward. The men went to the BYU/USU game and watched the Cougars get a sloppy victory. Utah State's stadium has a wonderful atmospheres, it is among the best that I have experienced. It was nice see my friends at the game. Plus, anytime I can spend with my Dad is time well spent.

Saturday was an absolute blast. We went to a bowling/fun center in Logan. We split into teams on the bowling with Brian, Kris, Amy, and Me coming out as the winners. We did Laser Tag where I managed an intimidating score of 0. Most of us went Roller Skating, not me, the funniest part was the skate pickup counter. After waiting a couple of minutes, a long time for any Trimble to wait, we helped ourselves to our own skates. At one point Jaxon wandered into the back and we saw a man come out and we thought, oh no we are going to get in trouble. Luckily the man working in the back turned out to be Grandpa Dave. We finished the night by getting some Aggie Ice Cream and watching the baseball and football games.

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND WITH THE FAM!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know, we have such a fun family. I love spending time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete