Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

Posted on 8:49 AM by Trimblog












Jeff and I celebrated Valentine's day early and of all days on Jaxon's Birthday. But he was able to spend it with my mom which I'm sure was more fun for him anyway.  Jeff's work was sponsoring the dinner and the ballet Madame Butterfly.  It was fun to get dressed up and go out.  The dinner was at the Wells Fargo Building which had an incredible view.   We had fun at dinner-mainly making fun of the variety of people that were there.  There was a silent auction and I still regret not bidding on the Wells Fargo cookie jar.  Not really--it was really ugly.  On the way to the ballet, Jeff and I were walking out the revolving door.  He thought it would be funny to push it really fast and it was funny until I managed to pull the handle off the door. Oops!   

The ballet was incredible.   It was amazing how well you could follow the story with the dancing and the music.  We had excellent seats and I enjoyed every minute of it!  We had a wonderful early Valentine's Day!  

No Response to "Valentine's Day"

Leave A Reply