Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally...

Posted on 10:16 AM by Trimblog

We had so much rain in June that it hasn't really felt like summer.  After about three weeks of rain, it finally cleared up.  It was still a little chilly but I couldn't pass up the chance to let the kids get outside.  We went to the park by our house and they played in the big sandbox for over an hour.  They were laying down in the sand, running in it, and having the best time.  If I could've read their thoughts I would think they were thinking, "finally...we can be outside again." The pictures say it all!   I love the rain, but I am also looking forward to having a summer!  





2 comments:

  1. You've been a busy blogger! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. One of these days we really will come over and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to summer!:) May the rain stay away for at least a week or so. No one wants rain on the Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete