Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Fun

Posted on 9:48 AM by Trimblog

December is definitely one of my favorite months of the year. I love that we spend more time with family and friends. Some of our activities were:

Lunch at the Lion House (tradition with Jeff's family):
The kids wanted to go to the JSMB after to see the waterfalls and the temple:


We hosted our annual party for my friends from high school. Some of the Trimble games this year were leading your team through a maze blindfolded and seeing who could hold weights out in front of your body the longest. It went really well and I am so glad we still keep in touch with my friends.

Other activities that we don't have pictures of were a Christmas Party with Jeff's friends from high school, driving through the lights at Thanksgiving Point, and many visits to the mall to ride the train and see Santa. Even though it was a little crazy at times, I am sad it's almost over.

No Response to "December Fun"

Leave A Reply