Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

Posted on 9:41 PM by Trimblog

We had a great time celebrating the 4th of July....
We had a BBQ with our neighbors on Saturday and fireworks after...
We had my family over on Sunday for dinner and fireworks....
We went swimming on Monday with Jeff's family....
It is one of my favorite holidays and the kids as well! They didn't want the fireworks to end.  
It was nice to have Jeff home for a long weekend.  
I am so proud and grateful to live in this country!!  


My sister and two of her kids...



Claire toting Toby on her hip....

My brother and sister in law...

Jaxon and Kaleb watching the show...



Jaxon trying out a different angle...


Jaxon and his cousin McKay would yell "fire in the hole" when each firework started...

Claire's first time with a sparkler...went better than I thought it would...


No Response to "4th of July"

Leave A Reply