Saturday, June 5, 2010

End of Preschool...

Posted on 2:18 PM by Trimblog

Jaxon finished up his first year of preschool a few weeks ago.  I have been so impressed with the preschool and his teachers.  He learned a lot and made some great friends.  The first thing they would do every day when they went into their classroom was a drawing of whatever they wanted.  His teachers would write down what each picture was.  On his last day, we got the book with all his drawings, and I had so much fun looking back at his artwork throughout the year.  Some of my favorite things he said to describe his pictures were:  "It's a lobby, it's what you put buildings on", "It's our neighbors body" ( I couldn't tell from the drawing who it was, but it cracked me up) and "This is a not to do naughty stuff sign".

Jaxon looking so grown up in his school picture-I love how dark his eyes are!


He told me his favorite things from the year were when the fire engine came to visit his preschool and when they got to go on miniature horse rides.


For their graduation, they had a party at Classic Skating.  I don't think I've been there since high school--they still do the snowball and play the same music.  Not that I'm complaining, I love 80's music.  Jeff was at work so it was just me and the kids.  We attempted roller skating but it was harder than I thought trying to keep the kids and myself upright.  We had fun trying anyway. The kids spent most of their time jumping in the bounce houses and playing in the Jungle playland.


Jaxon with one of his teachers Ms. Cameon.  He is sure going to miss his teachers and all his friends, but he gets to go back for another year and is already asking me how long until preschool starts again.    

No Response to "End of Preschool..."

Leave A Reply