Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Posted on 9:58 AM by Trimblog

I am a huge fan of Shutterfly so I was excited when I saw on my friend's blog that you can get free Christmas cards by doing a blog post about them.  My first experience with Shutterfly was about three years ago.  We made a book for my Grandparents of all their great-grandkids.  It turned out adorable....it is something they still have displayed for all to see today.  The next year for Christmas we did a CD for my parents of their grandkids.  Again, it was a huge hit and something they still enjoy.  I have been looking at their Christmas cards for the last few months...picking out my favorites.  Here are a few of my them.  It was hard to just pick three...they have so many great options in their 2010 collection.  I love the cards with the letter of your last name.   Here's the link to view the Christmas cards they are offering...  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards .  









They have so much more than just Christmas cards...right now I am a huge fan of canvas prints.  I need to get some of my kids and they have great options and great prices on them...click here to view them http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art.   I should have included them on my wish list this year!


The other product that I love from Shutterfly is their Christmas party invites.  We do a Christmas party every year for our friends from high school.  I've looked at a lot of invites and Shutterfly has the best ones...I love them.  View them here....http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations.  They have a lot of variety and there's a card for any theme you would want.  


I have started books for my kids through Shutterfly and am excited to complete them.  They really have so many great options.  Plus, they do cool things like giving you free Christmas cards!  Thanks Shutterfly...you're great!! 









No Response to "Shutterfly Christmas Cards"

Leave A Reply