Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tubing!!

Posted on 8:44 AM by Trimblog

One of the favorite traditions to do in Heber over Christmas is to go tubing at Soldier Hollow.  I missed it last year since Claire was too little and missed again this year with being prego.  I'm hoping I can go next year because it looks like so much fun.  Claire stayed with Grandma while I got my hair done...she told her Grandma that I couldn't go tubing because it would hurt the babies feelings.  The things she thinks and says makes me laugh...

The guys ready to go tubing...Jeff with his dad and his four brother-in-laws.  


Jeff and Jaxon...I wasn't sure what Jax would think of the tubing hill, but he loved it.  


I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures that Jeff took....



Looks like my kind of tubing....getting pulled up the hill instead of walking up...














No Response to "Tubing!!"

Leave A Reply