Monday, May 25, 2009

Arizona- Jeff's perspective

Posted on 9:35 PM by Trimblog

For me, the Diamondbacks game was one of, if not the highlight of the trip. We made the 1 1/2 hour trip up to Phoenix, had $50 seats, which were made all the better because I only paid $10 each, and saw the Diamondbacks get a rare win. We got to see a great pitcher's duel, which is what I prefer and a possible future hall-of-famer Todd Helton. For me this is the pinnacle of the Father-Son relationship, enjoying a baseball game together.



I really enjoy taking pictures, they may not be good ones, but it is something that I like doing. Plus I love capturing our little family on camera. Here are some of my favorites from the trip.








You know those times that you go to a place expecting to enjoy it solely on the fact that your kids will enjoy it. This was my feeling going in to Old Tucson and then it ended up being one of the highlights. It didn't hurt that one of my favorite films, Tombstone, was filmed there.


This was a wonderful trip and we had a great time catching up with Amy's parents. They are wonderful, generous people who made sure Amy, the kids, and my needs were met every second that we were down there. They even put up with my six drink runs per day.  I am looking forward to our continued trips to Tucson.


No Response to "Arizona- Jeff's perspective"

Leave A Reply