Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

Posted on 9:47 AM by Trimblog

So it's been a while since I've done any new posts. We were having problems getting the pictures from our camera to our computer.  We finally figured it out so some of these posts will be from a ways back.  

On Memorial Day, we went to a BBQ/swim party with Jeff's family.   Jaxon and I got in the pool, but Claire wasn't too excited about it.  All of Jaxon's cousins are really good swimmers and love the water.  I'm hopeful our kids will pick up on it someday!  We had a great time--it's always nice to have an extra day to play!  

Our niece Kate has no fear--she's a cutie! 

Claire was content sitting with Grandma and watching all the kids.  
Jaxon clinging to me for dear life.  I'm thinking it's time to go back to Arizona to get him comfortable in the pool again!  

No Response to "Memorial Day"

Leave A Reply