Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching Up...

Posted on 8:52 AM by Trimblog

The last few months of being pregnant, I lost my drive to blog.  So here's a few things from way back that I want to remember.  Easter was forever ago, but we had a great one with lots of Easter Egg hunts and family parties. 

Preschool Easter Party:

Jax and Claire at our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt:
Coloring Easter Eggs:




The Easter Bunny left them a treasure hunt the morning of....the kids loved it once they realized that the Easter Bunny had come.  Jaxon came and woke me up and told me that the Easter Bunny hadn't come.



The hunt ended in the basement where they found their baskets and lots of candy.


Trimble Family Party and Easter Egg Hunt:

Mansfield Family Party and Easter Egg Hunt:





No Response to "Catching Up..."

Leave A Reply