Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation from Preschool

Posted on 5:26 PM by Trimblog

Jaxon graduated from preschool at the end of May...he was with Ms. Cameon and Ms. Stacee for two years.  After he got into the car on the last day of school, I asked him how his last day was and I could tell that he was trying not to cry.  He told me that he had to hug his teachers good-bye and that he wouldn't see them anymore.  He was so sad about it...he has a very sensitive side...especially when it comes to saying good-bye.  He has learned so much and is leaving with many great memories. 
 At his graduation, they spotlighted each kid.  Here's Jaxon with Ms. Cameon....I don't know if I've ever seen him more serious.



Some of his responses were:
Sometimes my family calls me...Jack. 
My hair....I like how my Mom and Dad do it.
My eyes...I like how they are brown
My favorite food....is Peanut Butter and Jelly.
If I could be any animal, it would be a ....squirrel because I like what they look like.  
When I grow up, I want to be a....firefighter because I think they are really cool. 

They performed some of the songs they learned throughout the year:






After the graduation, they let the butterflies go that they had watched hatch in class.


Jaxon with McKay....one of his best friends and cousins.   Jaxon loved being in preschool with his cousin..I'm glad they had the chance to go to school together for a year.   

Jeff and I are proud to be Jaxon's parents and love him very much.  We are excited for him to start a new chapter of his life in a few months with kindergarten.    

No Response to "Graduation from Preschool"

Leave A Reply