Sunday, June 19, 2011

Turning 30

Posted on 10:03 AM by Trimblog

This year I turned 30!  We wanted to do a birthday celebration and a little getaway with our family before the baby came so we went to Park City for the weekend.  I've always wanted to take the kids to Thomas the Train which worked out great since we were already in Park City.  

They had a variety of activities for the kids....


The kids loved riding on a real train...




It's not something we will do every year, but it was fun to do it once.

After Thomas, we went to our hotel in Park City.  We stayed at the Marriott Mountainside and had a great weekend.  We didn't take any other pictures, but we swam, went to a yummy pizza diner, shopped at the outlets, and watched movies in the room.  On my actual birthday, Jeff and I went to Wing Nutz for dinner and saw the movie Soul Surfer.  This year, I felt especially grateful for the life that I have.  Grateful for my husband, my kids, a new baby about to arrive, both of our families, and my friends.  The people in my life are everything and I'm so grateful to be surrounded by amazing people!  It's crazy to think about being 30, but I'm looking forward to it!        

No Response to "Turning 30"

Leave A Reply