Monday, November 1, 2010

October Highlights

Posted on 9:24 AM by Trimblog

I haven't been great at posting the last few weeks...it was a busy month with lots of fun Halloween activities.
Here are the highlights....

I attended the highly anticipated Witches Night Out with friends in my ward...we ate dinner at Chili's before and then hung out at Gardner Village....it was a great night spent with great friends...

One of my fellow witches and I got a witch makeover....
Here we are before:
 And after:
We also had a fun Halloween party for the young women with mummy wrapping and donut eating contests...


Some of our friends came over for Trick-or-Treating and pizza....the kids had fun even though it was cold and rainy...

Jaxon was Luigi this year and Claire was Princess Peach...she was being a stinker when it came to pictures so this is the only picture I have of her and you can't even see her costume...but she was a perfect Princess Peach...


We were down to the last weekend in October and still hadn't carved pumpkins....we went the day before Halloween to find pumpkins....the pumpkin patches were nearly empty...

We took the last 5 decent pumpkins and ended up with two white ones....
Note to self for next year....get pumpkins earlier in the month...

Claire was asleep in the car, but Jaxon had fun sitting on the tractors and helping me find pumpkins...


We carved our pumpkins on Halloween...very low key compared to past years...but we got it done and everyone enjoyed it...




Jeff gets the award for the most creative pumpkin...I'm thinking his inspiration came from the scary movie we watched the night before....


Jaxon....the pumpkin with the sharpest teeth....

And Claire....the pumpkin with the biggest smiley face....


Events that didn't get captured....our ward trunk-or-treat. Jaxon's preschool Halloween party and field trip to the fire station, Halloween family dinners, and my ward's Super Saturday.

October is one of my favorite months and I'm a little sad that it went so fast...but I feel better knowing we enjoyed it to the fullest!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome. I love the pumpkin eating the other one!

    ReplyDelete