Sunday, September 5, 2010

Anniversary!

Posted on 3:00 PM by Trimblog

On August 25th, Jeff and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. It is crazy to me that it has been six years. The actual day of was a normal old day...yard work, cleaning, and work for Jeff.  We had one of my Young Women watch the kids on that Saturday for a date night.  We love trying the restaurants that are featured on the show Diners, Drive In's, and Dive's.  Our favorites are Blue Plate Diner and Pat's BBQ which we went to for our date.  It is some of the best BBQ food...we always buy a bottle of their homemade BBQ sauce and use it on whatever we can...it is so tasty! We were a little overdressed at the restaurant...not that it mattered...the food was as good as ever.  Jeff loves the ribs..I like the pulled pork and the chicken.



We decided since we are doing something fun for our anniversary in a few weeks when we go to Tucson (Jeff wanted to go to a Weezer concert for his gift...I want a shopping trip to the H&M they just opened in Tucson), that it would be nice to do a session at the temple.  I had never done a live session before and since Pat's was downtown anyway, we headed to the Salt Lake Temple.  It is beautiful and all the detail in the temple is amazing.  This will sound bad, but we always have to talk ourselves into going to the temple, but afterwards you feel good and know that it was the best thing you could've done.  It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary!  Thanks for the best six years-I love you Honey!!



1 comment:

  1. You guys look great! I thought about you guys on the 25th. I have yet to go shopping at H&M since we've been here, but I can't wait to hit it.

    ReplyDelete