Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mockingjay

Posted on 12:11 PM by Trimblog


I finished this book a while ago, but I still wanted to keep track of the books that I've read.  It's the last book in the Hunger Games Series which I have thoroughly enjoyed.  The first book was my favorite, but they are all great.   The subject matter in the series is a little on the darker side and when I found out what they were about, I didn't think I would be able to read them. That lasted about 10 pages...it became one of those books that has me turning on an extra show for my kids to watch so I can read a few more pages. They are intense books!   It's also one of those books that you don't want to finish too quickly because you don't want it to end.  Jeff and I read the last one at the same time...he always gives me different perspectives on books and makes me think about it differently.  I liked how the series ended...it was different than I expected, in a good way...I liked it even more after hearing Jeff's perspective on it.  I don't want to say too much about the books because I don't want to ruin anything, but the series is definitely worth your time.    I give this book an 8...the others both get a 9.  

No Response to "Mockingjay"

Leave A Reply