Tuesday, September 28, 2010

True Blue

Posted on 7:47 AM by Trimblog

On Saturday, Jeff and I took Jaxon to the BYU game.  They played terrible and the game was pretty awful, but we still managed to have a great time.  I love being back on campus...brings back memories of college.  I love football and even though it looks like it will be a rough season, I still love the Cougs.  I like that Jaxon and Claire already love BYU and how excited they get to see Cosmo.  We hadn't been at the game very long and I didn't think Jaxon was paying attention to what the announcer was saying....he leaned over to me and asked if Luigi was on our team or the other team.  I told him that he was on our team and a favorite player was born.  Anytime Jaxon would hear his name he would perk up.  There weren't many highlights from the game, but it was great being together.  


Cotton Candy and Luigi were the highlights for Jax...

No Response to "True Blue"

Leave A Reply