Saturday, September 25, 2010

AZ Fall 2010...

Posted on 9:22 AM by Trimblog

We had a great trip to Arizona...definitely one of our favorite places to visit....this was the hottest time of the year we've been...temps were from 100-110 degrees....pretty darn hot....

Wish I could take the travel out of traveling...it's always nice when you arrive...


We went to to zoo...


Funtastiks...



Yee-haw!!

And the Children's Museum....


Building with blocks turned into a block fight...



The kids tried their hand at different careers including firefighting, veterinarian/doctor, and working in a submarine....




Sabino Canyon was hot but still fun....the kids slept the entire time on the shuttle...

We visited the fire station...while there they told us they had just sent a crew of firefighters up to Herriman to help with the fire...we were following the fire pretty closely....the firefighter was so nice and gave us a great tour...



Weezer was awesome (see post below)...H & M was also great...Jeff kept teasing Jaxon that we weren't going to be able to eat when we got home since I used all our grocery money shopping...it wasn't that bad, but I did find some cute clothes for me and the kids...I wanted to wait and do the kids fall shopping and I'm glad I did...
We ate at some of the best Mexican restaurants...I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds.

There are fun traditions that Jaxon and Claire will always associate with Arizona and their Grandparents...

Eating french fries while driving through the tunnel...every night...

Making homemade pancakes for breakfast and having "tea" parties....

Swimming, swimming, and more swimming...doesn't matter if you're in p.j.'s or a suit...



Bubbles and waterballoons...


I love spending time with my parent's and am so thankful for all they did while we were there.  It was nice having Jeff all to ourselves for a whole week.  It always breaks my heart when Jaxon has to say goodbye...you can tell he tries not to cry, but just can't help it.  I was doing fine until he started to cry.  It was a wonderful week being with our family and my parents.




No Response to "AZ Fall 2010..."

Leave A Reply